Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Follow up Legal Disclaimer

Hello Again;
To make this short as possible,Please view this as an extension of the last Legal Disclaimer.
Once again the East Boston Times has decided to NOT let the Land Use Council advertise to give to you the community of East Boston free money from the GRANT PROGRAM we have.
I sent in a request to advertise giving away thousands of dollars in TUITION GRANTS to East Boston kids.I offered as I ALWAYS do to PAY for the ad,and as usual my money was refused,and so was the ad.
In my opinion they are trying to destroy myself,and the Land Use Council,but in reality they are destroying the Grant Program,and robbing you,and your children of a chance to get financial help to pay for your kids education.
They are the only paper in town,and own every paper around Eastie also.
Whats being done is a disgrace to Eastie.
They know this money helps tons of people,but do not care.

They also know I am fighting Lung Cancer,and do not need this stress.
Its simply a shame that anyone could have so much HATE ,that they would use the power they have,to disgrace this awesome program,and deprive you of what's yours. NOT THE LAND USE COUNCILS,AS WE ARE FORBIDDEN TO GET A SINGLE PENNY FROM IT.IT ALL MUST GO OUT TO EASTIE RESIDENTS.

I see no end in sight,as we are no match for such HATRED, POWER,and MONEY they have to fight us.
I simply do not understand.The owners are Josh Resnick,Steve Quigley,and Joe Demolowitz 781-284-2400,also known as the Revere Journal,and the Independant Newspaper group.
I truly apologize,but have NO CONTROL over this HATRED.
God Bless
Mr. Mason

1 comment:

TheEastBostonian said...

Yes folks,its the way it is,and I apologize,even though I have ZERO control. The reason for refusing our checks ,is simple.It would contitute a Legal Contract,and they would have to place the ad.

East Boston Kids got hurt on this one.
Joe M.